We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However, if should you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify Lakshmi pharmacy Customer Support (Phone: 040-23061433, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately or within 10 working days of receiving the products to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that Lakshmi pharmacy will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 10 working days of receipt. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
- you've received an item(s) that does not match your order
- the item(s) were damaged in transit or shortage (delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
- the item(s) is due to expire within 2 months
- Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. Kindly check your order carefully at the time of receiving your order. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. In the absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging, i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned
- The batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in the following scenarios:
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Products like opened medicated creams, soaps, shampoos, moisturising lotions and creams.
- Products that have expired post-purchase.
- The second-time request against the same product/order.
- If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- If the product has been tampered with;
- If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered;
- If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the product is non-returnable;
- Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing;
- If the product does not have serial number / UPC number/ barcode affixed, which was present at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
- The product is without original packing and accessories
- If the product is damaged due to misuse;
Return Policy Exceptions:
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipment. Also, Lakshmi pharmacy reserves the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products, as marked in the respective product pages as "Note: This item cannot be returned for a refund or exchange."